1. I cry in Hallmark when I’m looking for cards.
2. I regret not joining track when in highschool.
3. I love just staying at home but sometimes wish I was a bit more social.
4. My favorite Bible verse is Zephaniah 3:17.
5. Germs don’t bother me.
6. My golden retriever is like therapy.
7. I have a hard time with that “line” as a parent…not giving in and giving grace.
8. I’m not a fan of the phrase “TGIF” because I have to work weekends.
9. I haven’t given in to the whole e-book thing. I prefer books with real pages.
10. I am the queen of procrastination.
11. I am terribly indecisive.
12. I am loyal.
13. I have to eat something sweet after every meal, preferably chocolate.
14. Coffee helps me deal with mornings.
15. One of my biggest fears in cancer.
16. I love my husband something fierce and will fight for our marriage.
17. I love seafood and seashells and pretty much anything that relates to the sea including the sea.
18. I have a hard time remembering life before my kids. I wouldn’t want that life back.
19. If we are good friends I would want nothing more than to have a slumber party and chat with you into the wee hours of the night.
20. I like starting IV’s.
My friend Heather wrote this list last week she asked if I would share mine. So there ya go. :)